Friday, April 11, 2008

My Professor mentioned something very interesting in my MKT class this week

My professor talked about something very interesting in class this week in my marketing class. He was talking about sexual harassment. He started it off by when he first became VP of a particular airline, this woman was at a company party, and she was grinding up to just about every guy at the party. Later, he heard that this lady and a man had sex in a private room within the office. Afterwards, she claimed that she was raped. My professor thought it was hard to believe because why wouldn’t she report it to the police first. However, he had to handle it. So, he asked the guy what happened, and he admitted that he had sex with her. So, he fired him because it was against company policy to have sex in the office premises.

No comments: