Friday, February 29, 2008

My Class Experiences_3


On Wednesday February 27, I had my MKT 351 class. We were going to have a quiz that day. During the quiz we had a unique approach to it that I never had a professor do before. It was quite an interactive experience. The quiz was being shown on the screen through a projector which we would see the questions, and a clicker was given to us that would remotely feed the answer that we chose onto the screen. Then it would show the percentages we chose based on a, b, c, or d. After that we would right down the answer we chose and later hand it in. Unfortunately, the tests won't be like that. I wish all my classes could have tests in that way. It would take the pressure out of school.

4 comments:

She She said...

That was kinda cool, you might take a test and may not feel as stressed over the quiz, nice stuff

Michael J. Cripps said...

Links, man! What's a clicker? What's it look like? Is there an article on it out there?

These are all great ways to make your post part of the "living web" and a multimodal experience (visual and textual). Work on that kind of thing; don't rest with just a "this is what we did today" post.

Anonymous said...

That sounds awesome I never heard of that before. I would like to try it out myself.

Iddan said...

Thats pretty interesting. But what if the majority is wrong? It might be possible to fail those quizzes.