Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Class Experiences_6

On March 19, I had my first exam in MKT 351. No, it wasn't the type of exam that I mentioned in a prior post that was a cumulative effort that we used this clicker to register our answers on this screen for all of us to see how the majority answered for which question. This was an actual exam where we didn't know how the other classmates answered them. It consisted of 50 plus 5 extra credit questions. I studied very hard for that exam. I read each chapter that was going to be on the test three times. Also, he informed us which pages we should focus on. I read those pages another three times. When I took the exam, I was pleased that I was familiar with most of the questions. However, some of the questions were tricky. Overall, I think I did well in the exam.

No comments: